Sales and Marketing Professional
Georgia Cylinder and Hydrotest, a new leader in the hydrotesting industry, has a full-time career opportunity for an ambitious, results-oriented sales and marketing professional who will take pride in managing and growing sales and relationships for our operation.
We are currently seeking a salesperson with a proven track record of driving sales results, delivering exceptional customer service, and achieving top and bottom line growth.
- 1-5 years of sales experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High School diploma/GED required
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to successfully work independently and achieve productive results
- Experienced with Windows, Word, Excel, web and windows based applications
- Willing to conduct day travel and occasionally participate in weekend tradeshows
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Industry knowledge in any of the following fields: high and low pressure cylinder testing, fire and scba’s, medical cylinders, CO2, mixed gas, beverage, scuba diving
- Ability to recognize customers’ needs and concerns and provide solutions
- Ability to network and build industry leader involvement
The salesperson will participate in a training program to gain industry knowledge required for successful transition into a sales and marketing position. The candidate will perform assigned duties in several areas including inside and outside sales, marketing, ongoing customer service before and after the sale, and operations. They will be responsible for servicing existing accounts, compile quotes, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales.
Enjoy competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity for continued professional growth. Come be a part of our team!
Send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified applicants will be contacted upon review of their application.